Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Fu Lai and Good Morning Tree Company

I've eaten at Fu Lai in the past. The food is just about so-so. I would have tried them again but they left a friggin' flyer on my door!

The Good Morning Tree Co. has pissed me off two fold. First with the f'ing 3-page flyer on my door that REEKS of smoke. Gross. Just gross. You wanna kill yourself my smoking those cancer sticks, fine, but don't ask me to take your nasty smoke filled flyer into my home and then add insult to injury by asking me do business with you. Not just no, hell no. Oh and if you've ever given TGMT Co. your business and offered to be a referral you should know that your name and address are printed on this mega flyer. I'm sure Mr. Hackney on Park Hills is stoked about having his address left on someone's door all the way across town. Way to protect customer information.

Sheez.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?